We will inspect the inside and outside of the building and all permanent outbuildings, but we do not force or open up the fabric.
We do not currently offer RICS Level 2 (Homebuyer Survey) or Level 3 (Building Survey).
What is a Condition Survey?
- Provide an objective opinion about the condition of the property at the time of the inspection, potentially for a specific area of concern.
- The construction and condition of the property on the date it was inspected.
- Any defects that need urgent attention or are serious.
- Items that need further investigation to prevent serious damage to the fabric of the building.
- Defects or issues which may be hazardous to safety and where further enquiries are needed.
- We do not offer any costings.
A Level 1 survey is not a Homebuyers or Building Survey which aim to help a client make a reasonable and informed decision when purchasing a property, providing estimated costs for repairs and potential recommendations for further actions.
At a glance survey comparisons PDF by RICS.
For further guidance, please visit the RICS website, including their description of the survey.
Need a Conditions Surveys quote?
A description of the area(s) requiring reporting upon, e.g. location, issue (damp, cracks), a photo would help where possible;
Any floor plans & elevations you may have available.
A bit about us
Survey 7 believe in taking a hands on approach to guide our clients and their projects through a range of surveys to help them meet the requirements of the Building Regulations to provide safe and thermally efficient properties. This includes meeting the needs of warranty providers and lenders; SAP requirements to ensure energy efficient and sustainable buildings; Heat Loss Calculations for sizing heat pumps; and identifying areas of potential concern for Condition Surveys.
Our team has a combined professional history in a number of specialties and consultancy roles. All of our surveyors are professionally qualified with either RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors), CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building) or CABE (Chartered Association of Building Engineers). This range of skills and qualifications ensures we provide an efficient and knowledge backed service for our clients.
For building control services, please don't hesitate to contact our partner company, Total Building Control Ltd.